Saturday, June 10, 2017

JJ Lin (林俊傑) – Never Learn (學不會 / 学不会 / Xué Bù Huì) Lyrics (Pinyin + English Translation)

作詞 (Writer) :姚若龍 (Yao Ruo Long)
作曲 (Composer) :林俊傑 (Lin Jun Jie / JJ Lin)

Hasil gambar untuk jj lin never learn hd


« 你的痛苦,我都心疼,想为你解决
Nǐ de tòng kǔ, wǒ dōu xīn téng, xiǎng wéi nǐ jiě jué
Your suffering, makes me feel pained. (I) want to solve it for you.
    挡开流言,紧我你手,想飞奔往前
Dǎng kāi liú yán, jǐn wò nǐ shǒu, xiǎng fēi bēn wǎng qián
(Will) block the rumours, hold your hand tightly, (and) race forward
    我相信爱能证明一切
Wǒ xiāng xìn ài néng zhèng míng yī qiē
I believe love will prove everything.

« 够真心会超越时间
Gòu zhēn xīn huì chāo yuè shí jiān
With enough sincerity, it will surpass time
    多付出也多了喜悦
Duō fù chū yě duō le xǐ yuè
(Even though) there are more sacrifices, but also more joy
    让幸福蔓延
Ràng xìng fú màn yán
Let the happiness spread

« 总是学不会,再聪明一点
Zǒng shì xué bù huì, zài cōng míng yī diǎn
Always have never learned, to be a little cleverer
    记得自我保护,必要的时候讲些善意谎言
Jì de zì wǒ bǎo hù, bì yào shí hòu jiǎng xiē shàn yì huǎng yán
Remember to protect myself, and to tell some good-intentioned lines when needed
    总是学不会,真爱也有现实面
Zǒng shì xué bù huì, zhēn ài yě yǒu xiàn shí miàn
Always have never learned, that true love has its realistic side
    不是谁情愿,就能够解决
Bú shì shéi qíng yuàn, jiù néng gòu jiě jué
It’s not about who’s willing, (as if) this will solve problems

« 一次争吵,一心结,累积着改变
Yī cì zhēng chǎo, yī gè xīn jié, lèi jī zhe gǎi biàn
A quarrel, a knot in the heart, (it’s like) changes (in life) are being accumulated
 内心疏远,足够秒杀,外表多浓烈
Nèi xīn shū yuǎn, zú gòu miǎo shā, wài biǎo duō nóng liè
When there’s a distance in our heart, it’s enough to kill, no matter how strong it appears to be
    才发现爱不代表一切
Cái fā xiàn ài bù dài biǎo yī qiē
I realised that love is not everything
    再真心也会被阻绝
Zài zhēn xīn yě huì bèi zǔ jué
Even with a sincerity, it will be still denied
    这世界天天有诡雷
Zhè shì jiè tiān tiān yǒu guǐ léi
There are hidden bombs in this world everyday
    随时会爆裂
Suí shí huì bào liè
That can explode at anytime

« 还是学不会,少浪漫一点
Hái shì xué bù huì, shǎo làng màn yī diǎn
Still have not learned, to be less romantic
    拼命着想的事,为必带来感动,或被感谢
Pīn mìng zhuó xiǎng de shì, wèi bì dài lái gǎn dòng, huò bèi gǎn xiè
Even if we go all out in considering something, other people may not feel moved/thankful
    还是学不会,解释我最伤,
Hái shì xué bù huì jiě shì wǒ zuì shāng
Still haven’t learned to explain that I’m the one who hurt the most
    最累痛死都不愿,怪谁
Zuì lèi, tòng sǐ dōu bù yuàn, guài shéi
(Even if) I’m the most tired, most hurt to death, I’m still unwilling to blame others
    把每段痴情苦恋,在此刻排列面前
Bǎ měi duàn chī qíng kǔ liàn, zài cǐ kè pái liè miàn qián
Will arrange every sorrowful relationship (that I had), in front of me
    也感觉,不埋怨,只怀念
Yě gǎn jué bù mán yuàn
And will not complain, I’ll just miss it

« 总是学不会,再聪明一点
Zǒng shì xué bù huì, zài cōng míng yī diǎn
Always have never learned, to be a little cleverer
    记得自我保护,必要的时候讲些善意谎言
Jì de zì wǒ bǎo hù, bì yào shí hòu jiǎng xiē shàn yì huǎng yán
Remember to protect myself, and tell some well-intentioned lies when needed
    不是学不会,只是觉得爱太美
Bú shì xué bù huì, zhī shì jué de ài tài měi
It’s not that I never learn, I just feel that love is too beautiful
    值得去沉醉流泪
Zhí de qù chén zuì liú lèi
It’s worth to be immersed in it, and to shed tears (for it)


⧫ Jason Chen's English Lyrics ⧫




All your struggles make my heart ache but my love stays true. Forget the rumors, keep your head up, I'm right here with you. I know that love's not always easy, but if it's true, you'll be more than willing to give it all, expect nothing back and fight until the end. Will I ever learn to just let it go? Sometimes we can't help but hurt the ones we love by caring too much. Will I ever learn? Even true love can betray the one you treasure most. It’s not the game you’d play.

No comments:

Post a Comment